When: March 10, 2014, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where: The William and Ida Friday Continuing Education Center, Chapel Hill NC
Keynote speaker: Nancy Fried Foster
The conference will include presentations on how librarians, archivists and information professionals provide support for students, faculty and independent scholars through all phases of research. Topics will include:
- Development of and access to collections that make student and faculty research possible
- Effective strategies to help patrons perform library research
- Dissemination of research results
- Making research data available to future scholars
The conference will conclude with several short lighting talks.
We are continuing the popular one-day conference format and the equally popular low registration fee ($35; $15 for students) — which includes lunch. Registration will open in late January 2014.
Please join us for this fun and informative conference!
- 2014 LAUNC-CH Conference Keynote Speaker Announced Nancy Fried Foster, Senior Anthropologist at Ithaka S+R, will discuss her study of undergraduate research habits.